Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Not much of a writer...

Because I have never considered myself a very good writer, I've come up with a plan for my blogging that will keep me from dreading it, while still allowing my friends and family to keep up with my adventures overseas.  The plan is to upload a picture each day, along with a caption of some kind, if need be.  This way, everyone state side will still be able to see how I am doing, without having to suffer through reading my posts :)  The pictures should start coming by September 18th when I depart for Cambodia! 

1 comment:

  1. I guess my daughter takes after me, although I think on hearing that coming from her father she would never admit it. I also do not do well when it comes to puting things down on paper, but we at home are all very proud of what Holly is doing and want every one reading or following her exploits please wish her well and keep her in your paryers

    ReplyDelete